1. Salvation - we believe that salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ
and is an act of Godís grace in response to oneís acceptance of the
completed work of Jesus on the cross.
2. Security - we believe that a person who has entered into a
relationship with Jesus through faith in Him as Lord and Saviour is
eternally secure. No one or nothing can remove the believer from the
protective hand of the Lord God.
3. Baptism - baptism is an act of obedience to Jesus. It does not
save but it symbolizes the burial of the old nature of sin and the
resurrection to a new life in Christ. The mode of Baptism is immersion.
4. The Church - we believe that the church is the Bride of Christ in
the world. The local church is vital to the fulfillment of the Great
Commission. It is also the place of encouragement and spiritual growth as
well as the catalyst for transforming the world.
5. The Bible - we believe that the Bible is the inerrent,
infallible, inspired Word of God. It is the revelation of God to man and
is to be our source of final authority on all matters spiritual.
6. Second Coming - we believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ
to this earth. As the angels said in Acts 1, He will return in the same
manner in which He departed. Thus His return will be visible. He will
usher in the millennial kingdom during which time He will rule this world
with righteousness and peace.
Web Design by ShadeTreeSolutions.NET